Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 4: Most Treasured Possession

These memory boxes are my most treasured possessions.  In them are the striped blankets that are the only things that I have that touched my sweet Emilyn and Hailey.  Their footprint blankets were also wrapped around them in many of our pictures.  Then there's the "I'm a girl" cards (3x5 for size reference) with their birth stats, and also their hand and footprints to the right.  The hats on the left side were made by my mom and the hats on the right were donated by Calivn's hats, a charity that provides hats to families in the size that would have fit their little ones that they have lost.  This literally is all I have that truly belonged to my girls, if I ever lost these boxes I don't know what I would do.



No comments:

Post a Comment